Rumours debunk: Jennifer Aniston passed away

If you are using social media, chances are having encountered a story reading the headline “Jennifer Aniston died.” This is the request for the internet users do not believe in such fabricated death.

For those unversed, the Friends star is the latest victim of the infamous trend in which famous celebrities are falsely killed in order to trick people into believing they are dead.

However, before you believe such wild claims, you are urged to take a moment to verify. In addition, these Internet posts are questionable whose sole purpose is to spread misleading information.

False Claims

The viral post falsely claims that the actress passed away on Monday, 13 March, 2023, without revealing the cause of her death.

The post reads, “Jennifer Aniston was born on February 11, 1969 in Los Angeles. She will be missed but not forgotten. Please show your sympathy and condolences by commenting on and liking this page.”

The bogus post requesting more likes and comments clearly indicates that the above rumour was created solely for clout. The same page earlier targeted several celebrities including Breaking actor Bryan Cranston as the page falsely claimed that the actor had passed away.

People have grown tired of hearing about internet death hoaxes. The Celebrity Post apparently set up a poll to gauge fans’ reactions to rumour that Jennifer died, and guess what they think about it?

About 33% of all voters thought the hoax was “funny,” while the remaining 67% thought it was “stupid and boring.”

If the majority of fans agree and are tired of false rumour, simply report them to prevent false information from spreading further.

Where is Jennifer in 2023

For those who are worried, Jennifer is alive and well. A few weeks ago, the actress accompanied her co-star from Friends, Courtney Cox, when the latter was honored on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Currently, she is busy filming Season 3 of The Morning Show.

ALSO READ: Land-for-job scam: Delhi court grants bail to Lalu, Rabri, Misa

Latest news

Related news