A massive fire broke out in a building in the Firozabad district of Uttar Pradesh in which six members of a family, including three children, were killed on Tuesday.
An electronics and jewelry shop owner, Raman Kumar died and used to live in the building that caught the fire along with nine family members.
Meanwhile, the cause of the fire is believed to be a short circuit. in a building in Padham town of Jasrana area under Firozabad district.
“Around 18 fire tenders of Agra, Etah, Mainpuri, and Firozabad and police personnel of 12 stations were immediately pressed into the service after receiving an intimation of the incident, Ashish Tiwari, SP Firozabad said.
Moreover, the persons who got injured were rushed to the hospital and are undergoing treatment.
Over the loss of lives Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath expressed grief and also directed officials to provide immediate assistance of Rs 2 lakh to the kin of the deceased.
However, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has directed the officials to reach the spot and get the relief work done at a speedy pace.
Taking to Twitter the Chief Minister Officer (CMO) tweeted, “The Chief Minister directed the district administration officials for the proper treatment of the injured admitted to the Hospital and prayed for their speedy recovery. Along with this, the senior district office bearers and police officers have been instructed to go to the spot and get relief work done on a war footing.”
“The Chief Minister has given instructions to immediately distribute financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh each to the families of the deceased in this accident.”