+

T20 World Cup Final: Indian Captain Rohit Sharma Cries & Hugs His Wife Ritika Following T20 World Cup Win

In a special moment, Indian captain Rohit Sharma cries and hugs his wife Ritika Sajdeh, following Team India’s win in T20 world cup. As a result, it has left a lot of fans emotional, with one user saying, ‘What a moment between Rohit Sharma and his own wife Ritika Sajdeh’ See the Image  Emotional Rohit […]

Rohit Sharma Cries & Hugs his wife Ritika
Rohit Sharma Cries & Hugs his wife Ritika

In a special moment, Indian captain Rohit Sharma cries and hugs his wife Ritika Sajdeh, following Team India’s win in T20 world cup.

As a result, it has left a lot of fans emotional, with one user saying, ‘What a moment between Rohit Sharma and his own wife Ritika Sajdeh’

See the Image 

Earlier, Rohit Sharma credited both the team and management for his win in the post-match conference saying, ‘I am very proud of this bunch of boys to give us the liberty to play the way we want and execute. And credit needs to go to the management as well.’

Later he also praised his teammate and cricketer Virat Kohli saying, ‘Nobody was in doubt with Virat’s form. We know the quality he has, come the occasion the big players will stand up. Virat was holding that end up for us, we wanted someone to bat as long as possible. This wasn’t a wicket where a new guy could come and play straight. That’s where the experience of Virat comes through. I’ve been someone who has seen him play for so many years, but even I don’t know how he does it. It is a masterclass.’

Meanwhile, following the win, the Indian captain announced his retirement from the T20 format after Virat Kohli’s announcement. He will now devote his energies to ODI and tests.

Tags:

Ritika SajdehRohit SharmaT20 World CupT20 World Cup FinalTDGThe Daily Guardian