+

T20 World Cup Final: BCCI President Roger Binny Praises Team India For Their T20 World Cup Win

As Team India wins a T20 World Cup by defeating South Africa in Barbados. BCCI president has recently praised team India for their performance on Saturday. Speaking to a reporter, Roger Binny said, ‘ …This is one of the best matches I have seen in this tournament. They played really well…India did a fantastic job, […]

BCCI President Roger Binny
BCCI President Roger Binny

As Team India wins a T20 World Cup by defeating South Africa in Barbados. BCCI president has recently praised team India for their performance on Saturday.

Speaking to a reporter, Roger Binny said, ‘ …This is one of the best matches I have seen in this tournament. They played really well…India did a fantastic job, they deserve it.’ Reports ANI.

Watch The Video 

Meanwhile, many Indian political leaders including PM Modi, President Droupadi Murmu, Leader of opposition Rahul Gandhi expressed their delight and congratulated team India for their convincing win.

The veteran sportspersons like Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag also congratulated the team for their T20 world cup win.

Check The Tweet

MS Dhoni also had a special message for the team and said, ‘WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS 2024.My heart rate was up, well done on being calm, having the self-belief and doing what u guys did. From all the Indians back home and everywhere in the world a big thank you for bringing the World Cup Home. CONGRATULATIONS.arreeee thanks for the priceless birthday gift’

India has won the T20 world cup after 17 long years, defeating South Africa By 7 runs by limiting proteas with the score of 169.

Tags:

BCCIRoger BinnyT20 World CupTDGThe Daily Guardian