- Lockdown extended till June 30.
- Individual physical exercises will be permitted in open public spaces including beaches, playgrounds, gardens andpromenadesbetween5 am and 7 pm.
- From 5 June, all markets, market areas, and shops, except malls and market complexes, will be allowed to function on an odd-even basis from 9 am to 5 pm
- Movement of individuals will remainstrictlyprohibitedbetween9pm to 5 am except for essential activities. Religious places, hotels, restaurants, malls, barbershops, and salons will remain closed.
- From8June, all private offices can operatewithupto10%strength, with remaining working from home.
- Intra-district bus services to function while inter-district bus services will not be permitted. No suburban trains or metro Rail in Mumbai.
- Lockdownwill remaininforce till 30June.
- Religious places, hotels, restaurantsandshoppingmallswillreopen from 8 June.
- All government offices will operatewith100%workforce.Staggered • timings will be followed – 9 am to 5 pm,10amto6pmand11amto7pm.
- All marketswillremainopnfrom 9 am to 9 pm. Supermarkets are allowed to open with conditions of social distancing and other precautionarymeasures.Weekly markets will be allowed in rural areas.
- Salons and beauty parlours are allowed to remain open. Staff workingin salons/beauty parlours should wear face shields and gloves while working.
- State buses will be allowed to operate on the condition that only passengers as per the seating capacity of the buses travel.
- Prohibition on the entry of people fromcontainmentzonesin DelhitoNoida and Ghaziabadwillremain in place.
• Lockdown extended to June 30.
• No relaxation incontainment zones of hotspots and clusters/curfew areas.
• Movement of individuals for all non-essential activities is strictly prohibited between 9 pm to 5 am.
• Wearing of face cover is compulsory in all public and work places and public transport.
• All govt offices to function with full strength. Private offices canal so operate with up to full strength but should encourage work from home.
• While the inter-state and within the state on approved routes, except for containment zones is permitted, the city buses shall not ply till further orders.
• All shops can open with social distancing norms in place.
• Public parks will be open but touch-related activities will be closed.
• Lockdown in containment zones to be till 30June.
• Certain restrictions currently in force in non-containment zones would remain extended till7 June.
• Night-time curfew would be implemented daily from 9pm to 5am.
• Shops would be allowed to remain open till 8 pm.
• There would not be any restrictions on inter-state travel.
• Lockdown extended till June 30 with relaxations in timing.
• Curfew timings have been relaxed from 6 am to 8 pm daily.
• Intra-statemovementof roadways and private transport buses to be allowed from 1 June.
• Buses would be allowed toply with not more than 60% occupancy.
• Inter-district movement of people would be allowed without any pass, but passes would be required for interstate movement.
• People coming from other parts of the country would be quarantined.
• Lockdown will continue till 30June.
• All districts will be divided into eight zones in the state.
• Relaxations on 50% of public transportation have been given in the first six zones.
• Hired vehicles and taxis can also operate without an e-pass. Apart from the driver, three passengers are allowed in a vehicle.
• IT companies can function with 20% of the employees (maximum 40 persons).
• Public transportation will be restricted in zone seven that includes Kanchipuram, Chengalpattu and Thiruvallurdistricts, and zone eight includingChennai
• Lockdowntobeinforce till30June.
• Religious places, hotels, restaurants and shopping malls will be permitted to open from 8 June.