Hours after losing his mother Heeraben, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday flagged off the Howrah-New Jalpaiguri Vande Bharat Express. Eastern India’s and West Bengal’s inaugural Vande Bharat Express. Beginning on January 1, 2023, the tickets will be available. This is one of the 475 Vande Bharat Express trains the government plans to launch in celebration of the country’s 75th anniversary of independence.
Details you need to know about Howrah-New Jalpaiguri Vande Bharat Express are given below:
The 564 kilometres of the Howrah-New Jalpaiguri Vande Bharat train’s journey will take 7.5 hours to complete.
2. Barsoi, Malda, and Bolpur will all be three stoppages of the train.
3. There will be daily service on the Howrah-New Jalpaiguri Vande Bharat.
4. The train will depart from Howrah at 6 am and arrive at New Jalpaiguri at 1 pm. The train will depart New Jalpaiguri at 2:30 pm and arrive in Howrah at 10 pm after a one-hour halt.
5. Tickets for the Vande Bharat Express will be available as of January 1, 2023.
6. Fees for the EC (Executive Class) and CC (Chair Car) categories will be Rs 2,825 and Rs 1,565, respectively.
7. Ten motormen were sent to Ghaziabad for training. Also, 25 train examiners have been trained for the maintenance of the Vande Bharat Express, according to railway sources,
8. This is the seventh Vande Bharat Express, following those that ran between Varanasi and New Delhi, Katra and New Delhi, Mumbai Central and Gandhinagar, New Delhi and Amb Andaura, Chennai and Mysuru, and Bilaspur and Nagpur.
9. There are 16 coaches total, including two for the drivers, on the cutting-edge train.