Pune (Maharashtra) [India], February 12 (ANI/PRNewswire): Panchshil Realty today announced that it has launched Pune’s first-ever Small-Office Home-Office development branded as SOHO in Pune’s eastern IT corridor near the World Trade Centre and EON Free Zone Pune. SOHO is a RERA registered project (MahaRERA Registration Number P52100017890).
Small-Office Home-Office is a popular global concept featuring multi-use spaces in which living spaces are offered and integrated along with workspaces with a sprinkling of retail and food and beverage options available in the same development.
* Soho Studios -Duplex spaces combining a work area and a living area
* Soho Works – Boutique office spaces
* Soho Street- Retail shopping and fine dining spaces
Commenting on the debut of the SOHO concept in Pune, Sagar Chordia, Director, Panchshil Realty, said, “SOHO is a pioneering initiative that provides flexible, multi-functional and mixed-use spaces that allow you to do more within the same space by reinventing the utilization of spaces. The response to the launch has been fantastic and many professionals like doctors, chartered accountants, architects, small business owners and other entrepreneurs have embraced the concept readily.”
Co-locating workspaces with living spaces is a more sustainable and smart way of living that allows people to be more productive and efficient whilst eliminating commuting time.
SOHO Studios are available for sale from Rs 17.2 million onwards. For sales enquiries related to SOHO, please call on +918970007700 or reach us via email at email@example.com
Alternately, to register your interest in SOHO, please click here.
* SOHO is located in very close proximity to Kharadi, a massive business hub with 10 million square feet of completed and occupied office space out of which 8 million square feet have been developed by Panchshil.
* Kharadi has another 14 million square feet of office space under development out of which 8 million square feet is under development by Panchshil.
* Over the next 3 to 5 years, the total stock of office space in Kharadi is set to go up from the current 10 million square feet to 24 million square feet.
* The total workforce in Kharadi is set to go up from the current 100,000 people to 350,000 people over the next 3 to 5 years.
* Panchshil has a sizeable presence in Kharadi which is located along Pune’s eastern corridor. Kharadi has evolved into a full-fledged IT hub and a bustling business district with the who’s who of IT and ITeS companies present here.
* Panchshil Realty has two Special Economic Zones spread over 6.5 million square feet in Kharadi – EON Free Zone-1 and EON Free Zone-2. (1.2 kms. / 4 to 6-minute drive from SOHO)
* In addition, Panchshil’s World Trade Centre spread over 1.8 million square feet is the definitive address for international businesses in India. (2.7kms. /8-minute drive from SOHO)
* Panchshil Realty’s campuses are home to leading global corporations like Allianz, Citibank, Cognizant, Concentrix, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MasterCard, Michelin, T-Systems, UBS, VMWare and Vodafone, among many others.
* Kharadi is a mere 10 km away from Pune Airport and prime neighbourhoods like Magarpatta, Hadapsar, Kalyani Nagar, and Koregaon Park are all within its reach.
* Kharadi’s social infrastructure includes hospitals, schools, malls, and other amenities continue to be set up.
* Cityhub, at the World Trade Centre, is Pune’s next big social hub featuring a variety of cafes, restaurants and lounges and provides relaxation avenues both during and after office hours.
Panchshil’s Businesses – Key Highlights
* Panchshil Realty’s total completed real estate portfolio is around 23 million square feet with another 20 million square feet under development.
* Panchshil Realty’s three main business verticals are Residential, Commercial and Hospitality.
* The Commercial portfolio includes Retail and Food & Beverage which includes built-to-suit office spaces, Special Economic Zones, IT parks, integrated workspaces, malls & mixed-use developments.
* Panchshil’s Hospitality portfolio comprises around 1200 hotel rooms with leading brands like The Ritz-Carlton, JW Marriott, Marriott Suites, Courtyard By Marriott, Oakwood and DoubleTree By Hilton.
* A significant chunk of Panchshil Realty’s office portfolio is anchored by Blackstone Real Estate Private Equity Fund, sponsored and managed by Blackstone Group LP.
This story is provided by PRNewswire. ANI will not be responsible in any way for the content of this article. (ANI/PRNewswire)
The Daily Guardian is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@thedailyguardian) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
For the latest news Download The Daily Guardian App.
K7 Computing launches lifetime valid antivirus – K7 Ultimate Security Infiniti Edition
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) [India], March 2 (ANI/PRNewswire): K7 Computing (www.k7computing.com), a global major in cybersecurity, announced the launch of K7 Ultimate Security Infiniti Edition (www.k7computing.com/infiniti), a limited edition antivirus that gives the customer lifetime validity for up to 5 devices.
Launched to celebrate the company entering its 30th year of operations, the Infiniti Edition is available only for a month and to the first 50,000 customers worldwide at a special price of Rs 3,999 plus tax.
Today’s computing users are aware of the prevalence of cyberthreats and the importance of antivirus protection in the always connected world. They are equally aware that antivirus products need to continuously receive malware definition updates to ensure protection against the latest cyberattacks.
They also seek locally developed innovative technology that offers multi-device and multi-platform protection for their families at an affordable price. The K7 Ultimate Security Infiniti Edition was created to satisfy the requirement of such users.
“K7 Computing has been harnessing the latest technology to fight cyberthreats for 3 decades. Our single-minded mission to keep you and your loved ones safe is exemplified by the many awards we have won and the 25 million users across 100 countries who trust us. We have launched the K7 Ultimate Security Infiniti Edition to protect your family for a lifetime because your enduring peace of mind has always been, and always will be, our priority,” said J Kesavardhanan, Founder and CEO of K7 Computing, speaking at the launch of the Infiniti Edition.
K7 Ultimate Security is K7 Computing’s flagship antivirus product that protects 5 devices running on any combination of Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. The Infiniti Edition can be purchased at www.k7computing.com/infiniti.
“Cybercrime will cost the world USD 7 trillion this year. Every individual needs to be protected every second on every device they use. The K7 Ultimate Security Infiniti Edition is designed to do just that. Lifetime cyber protection for your family on 5 devices running the most popular operating systems ensures uninterrupted cybersecurity for the digitally-enabled family,” said Ram Chembrolu, Chief Marketing Officer of K7 Computing.
Ram Chembrolu provides further information on K7 Computing and the K7 Ultimate Security Infiniti Edition in this brief video: https://youtu.be/eWYzWbVunLE
This story is provided by PRNewswire. ANI will not be responsible in any way for the content of this article. (ANI/PRNewswire)
Flipkart ramps up grocery operations, expands reach to 50-plus cities
Bengaluru (Karnataka) [India], March 2 (ANI): E-commerce marketplace Flipkart has expanded its grocery services to more than 50 cities in the country, providing users of seven metro cities and 40-plus neighbouring cities access to high-quality grocery products, quick deliveries and seamless shopping experience.
A recent Redseer Consulting report shows that more than 50 per cent (close to 570 billion dollars or about Rs 42 lakh crore) grocery retail space in India is addressable by e-grocery platforms. Of this, value-first households account for a significant 61 per cent portion with metro and tier-one markets covering more than 40 per cent of this opportunity.
Flipkart said the Covid-19 pandemic has led to millions of people turning to e-commerce and embracing the convenience and ease of digital transactions. This has also led to a sharp growth in consumer demand for e-grocery, not only in metros but also from tier-two cities and beyond.
Manish Kumar, Senior Vice President for grocery, general merchandise and furniture at Flipkart, said grocery continues to be one of the fastest-growing categories with increase in demand for quality food and household supplies from users.
“In line with this, we have invested in scaling up our grocery operations across the country, strengthening ecosystem partnerships and thus ensuring a seamless grocery shopping experience through an expansive product selection, robust supply chain and smooth in-app experience for consumers,” he said adding the trend is likely to continue.
Flipkart grocery today has more than 7,000 products available across 200 categories ranging from daily household supplies, staples, snacks and beverages, confectionery, personal care, dairy and eggs among others.
Flipkart Group works with many farmers and farm produce organisations in connecting them with an organised agri-supply chain to improve their livelihoods. (ANI)
Business Mint announce the winners of the Nationwide Awards 40 Under 40 PROMISING Entrepreneurs- 2021
New Delhi [India], March 2 (ANI/PNN): The hottest Award of the season Nationwide Awards 40 Under 40 PROMISING Entrepreneurs- 2021 were acquainted with recognizing and reward the extraordinary work and the outcomes picked up by the pioneers of the corporate space, despite an always increasing competitive market.
Nationwide Awards 40 Under 40 PROMISING Entrepreneurs- 2021 is a festival of the enthusiasm and diligence of those business entrepreneurs, who, throughout the long-term, have contributed altogether towards building the social and economic fabric of our country.
Continuing with our hunt, the search out the leading lights of the business, searching for those who have an imagination, a responsibility, experience, and a solid initiative has assisted them with making progress in an increasingly challenging corporate atmosphere. These honors perceive and honor the most regarded organizations alongside their C-Level executives within a variety of industries, while a rewarding deserving success all its forms throughout the Global business community.
To honor those bright minds, Business Mint issued a list of companies, agencies, non-profits, and government organizations whose groups and missions brought home a success here: https://nationwideawards.org/award
The Nationwide Awards 40 Under 40 PROMISING Entrepreneurs- 2021 was an enormous achievement in which more than 800 nominations came from across different industry areas, such as Finance, Education, Food, Real Estate, Retail, Manufacturing, Health, etc. After selecting the most creative and bright-minded nominees, there were 40 winners under several unique classifications (or industry spaces). The winners came from everywhere India.
Entrepreneurs impact us from various perspectives. They make services and products we use, grow and develop business, uphold the economic vibrancy of worldwide business sectors. Make occupations and stimulate innovations with no limits. Great entrepreneurs can change the way we live and work, on local and public bases to honor those Nationwide Awards 40 Under 40 PROMISING Entrepreneurs- 2021 is here to make them proud Globally.
They add to the interaction of a country working by filling financial development and success. With their visionary thoughts and tenacious soul, they challenge problematic powers and carry with them imaginative arrangements in any event, during the hardest occasions.
Business Entrepreneurs are oftentimes considered as public resources to be cultivated, inspired, and remunerated to the best possible extent. Truth be told, probably the most evolved countries, for example, the United States are world pioneers because of their ground breaking advancement, research, and innovative people.
Entrepreneur shape our lives and make the innovative future. The objective of the Nationwide Awards 40 Under 40 PROMISING Entrepreneurs- 2021 is to focus on a portion of the quiet achievements of entrepreneurs, managers, proprietors, and founders around the world.
List of “Nationwide Awards 40 Under 40 PROMISING Entrepreneurs- 2021” Winners:
1. Manav Kapoor, Founder & CEO – DGTL INNOVATIONS LLP in Enterprise Technology Category
2. Divya Chadha, CEO & Founder, A Klass Apart – Wedding Planner Category & Build Your Own Brand in Business Coach Category
3. Debi Prasad Baral, Co-Founder & CTO – FINANCEPEER in Finance Category
4. Dr Farman Ali, Founder & CMD – Docfort Meducation Pvt Ltd in Healthcare Education Category
5. Shriram Rajendran, Founder & CEO – The Table (Cassandra foods) in Food & Hospitality Category
6. Mourjo Chatterjee, Founder & Director, On Stage Talents & Entertainment Pvt Ltd in Artist Management Category
7. Ishaan Amitabh Varma, Founder & CEO, TC1 Fitness LLP in Fitness & Health Tech Category
8. Nitin Dinesh Kedia, Founder, Kedia Organic Agro Farms in Organic Farmer Category
9. Dr Amit D Ojha, Founder, Iree Group of Companies in Real Estate Category
10. Ashutosh Kharangate, MD – Mangal Analytics and Research Consulting Pvt Ltd in Business Consulting Category
11. Kaveri Utreja, Founder, JUS LIKE THAT in Personalized Gifting Category
12. Gwendolen Savina Noronha, Founder, Meta Mind in Education Category
13. Ajaay Mehta, CEO, Altiorem Consultancy & Apna Sanchar in Retail Branding Category
14. Akshay Saini, Co-Founder & CEO, Tring in Celebrity Engagement Platform Category
15. Somesh Kamra, Founder, Superhuman Gym in Health & Fitness Category
16. Rachit Mathur, Co-Founder & CEO – Avenue Growth in Workforce Management Category
17. Dr Gaurav Kumar, Founder & CEO, Heal Station Private Limited in Social Entrepreneurship Category
18. Kalyani Kiran Kamble, Founder – VisioNeering Life & Co-Founder – Prescient Strategist in Life Coach Category
19. Sonali Bansal, Founder/ Health coach/ Functional Nutritional therapist – The Wellness Table in Health Coach Category
20. Susheel Garg & Kajal Kothari, Directors – FreshBox Media Pvt. Ltd in Marketing & Media Category
21. Prachi Gangwani, Founder – Keeping Zen in Health & Wellness Writer Category
22. Niraalee Shah, Founder, Image Building & Etiquette Mapping in Image Consultant Category
23. Prerna Kapoor Kalra, Owner – China Grill in Food & Hospitality Category
24. EshankaWahi, Founder & Director, Eat Clean with Eshanka & EshankaWahi Entertainment Pvt Ltd in Wellness Category
25. Kumar Mithun, Founder & CEO – VIP Matrimonial Services in Matchmaking Firm Category
26. Abhishek Singh, Founder – Celeb Bazaar in Advertising & Marketing Category
27. Dakshin Aditya, Founder & Director – Pixelated Egg Digital Ventures (OPC) Pvt Ltd in Media & Marketing Category
28. Abhishek Dilkhushraj Jain, Founder, DG Avatar Media in Digital Marketing Category
29. James Stephen, Executive Director, Clinton Park Inn in Hospitality Category
30. Sunny Thakur, Principal Architect, MCCF Architects in Interior Design & Architecture Category
31. Sidharth Arora, Director, Golfing Greens Pvt Ltd (Golfing Nation) in Golf Training & Promoter Category
32. Vani Chugh, Co-founder & Director, D’chica Fashion Lifestyle Pvt Ltd in Kids Online Shopping Category
33. Vinay R.Bantia, CEO & Founder – Event one & Royale fiesta in Wedding Planners Category
34. Gargi Anil Limaye, Founder – CEO, Eduwrite in Education Consulting Category
35. Sushanth Samudrala, Legal Advisor in Cyber Law & Cyber Security Category
36. Saffin Mathew, Program Director – 1 Million for 1 Billion Foundation in NGO & Social Entrepreneurship Category
37. Rohan Bakshi, Design Partner, Insta Decor LLP in Luxury Interior Designing Category
38. Nakul Jain, Founder | Architect | Film-maker, NJDC (Nakul Jain Design Consultancy) in Visual Media Creative Category
39. Aparna Singh, Founder & CEO, O’2Nails India in Nail Art Boutique Category
40. Swati Mahajan, Director, Knowracle Group in Online Education Category
Vinay Kanth Korapati, Founder of Business Mint says, Appreciating them & thanking them for providing employment & developing economy in our country. We are privileged to honor the Top Nationwide Awards 40 Under 40 PROMISING Entrepreneurs- 2021 of India and would like to continue to honor the people who are eligible in this category every year.
Business Mint and Nationwide Awards are highly privileged the validity of its awards and honors. The awards are given exclusively on merit and are awarded to commend those who are most deserving for their creativity and hard work. The phrase Try tries and tries. Fail and try again until you succeed and achieve your goals, this suits all the promising entrepreneurs. This leads them to achieve Nationwide Awards 40 under 40. I would like to wish them the best of luck to showcase the dedication and hard work towards their organization and reach a milestone.
https://nationwideawards.org/award is the link where you can get to the winner’s supplement.
This story is provided by PNN. ANI will not be responsible in any way for the content of this article. (ANI/PNN)
India’s working women battle strongest gender bias across A-Pac: LinkedIn
New Delhi [India], Mar 2 (ANI): Even though 66 per cent of people in India feel that gender equality has improved compared to their parents’ age, working women still contend with the strongest gender bias across Asia Pacific countries, according to LinkedIn’s Opportunity Index 2021 report released on Tuesday.
When asked about their reasons for being unhappy with opportunities to advance in their careers, one in five (22 per cent) working women in India said their companies exhibit a ‘favourable bias’ towards men at work when compared to the regional average of 16 per cent.
LinkedIn, the world’s largest online professional network, commissioned independent market research firm GfK to conduct this research between January 26 to 31. The survey was conducted among 18 to 65 year olds via an online survey.
It had more than 10,000 respondents across the Asia Pacific region from Australia, China, India, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore. The survey covered 2,285 respondents in India, 1,223 of whom were males and 1,053 were females.
Based on it, the LinkedIn Opportunity Index 2021 highlights the difference in perception of available opportunities in the market for men and women. While 37 per cent of India’s working women say they get fewer opportunities than men, only 25 per cent of men agree with this.
This disparity in perception is also seen in conversations about equal pay as more women (37 per cent) say they get less pay than men while only 21 per cent of men share this sentiment.
A deeper analysis shows that more women in India have experienced the impact of gender on career development when compared to the A-Pac region. More than four in five Indian working women (85 per cent) claim to have missed out on a raise, promotion or work offer because of their gender compared to the regional average of 60 per cent.
The top three job opportunities sought by both men and women are job security, a job that they love and a good work-life balance. But despite having similar goals, more women (63 per cent) think a person’s gender is important to get ahead in life when compared to men (54 per cent).
Consumer sentiment from the report shows that more than 7 in 10 working women (71 per cent) and working mothers (77 per cent) feel that managing familial responsibilities often come in their way of career development.
In fact, about two-thirds of working women (63 per cent) and working mothers (69 per cent) said they have faced discrimination at work because of familial and household responsibilities.
While job security is critical for working women across India, women are laying more emphasis on the type of employer they choose to work with, the recognition they will receive for the work they do, and the skills that will be utilised on the job.
As per LinkedIn’s findings, they are actively seeking employers who treat them as equal (50 per cent) while 56 per cent are looking to get recognition at work for what they do.
Lack of required professional skills and a lack of guidance through networks and connections are also some of the other barriers that get in the way of career development for working women in India.
Significantly, women have been disproportionately impacted amid Covid-19, and the expectations to juggle home and work life have wreaked havoc in their lives.
As a result of the barriers faced by women at work, more than one in two women and working mothers in India expect organisations to offer reduced or part-time schedules (56 per cent) and robust maternity leaves and policies (55 per cent) to make the transition smoother.
Telecommuting or work-from-home has also been appreciated by women across the workforce in India during the pandemic, and it is seen as the top-ranking demand for women in the workforce today along with other flexibility programmes.
More than one in two women are also looking for more professional connections and mentors who can help them advance their careers, as 65 per cent women agree that lack of guidance through networks is a key opportunity barrier.
“Gender inequality at work and added domestic responsibilities amid the pandemic have collectively made women’s jobs more vulnerable at this time,” said Ruchee Anand, Director for talent and learning solutions in India at LinkedIn.
“As Covid-19 continues to widen these gaps, this year’s LinkedIn Opportunity Index report suggests that it is the need of the hour for organisations to reimagine their diversity practices and offer greater flexibility to care-givers in order to increase female participation in the workforce.”
Anand said reduced and flexible schedules, more sabbaticals and new opportunities to upskill and learn are critical offerings that can help organisations attract, hire and retain more female talent.
Besides highlighting the pandemic’s disproportionate impact on women, this year’s research also uncovers how an ailing economy and working in isolation continues to negatively impact the lives of the entire Indian workforce. (ANI)
NASSCOM launches campaign to accelerate AI-led innovation
New Delhi [India], March 2 (ANI): In an effort to promote artificial intelligence (AI)-led innovation in the country, the National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) is launching a campaign called AI Gamechangers.
The programme seeks to recognise impactful and scalable AI-based innovation in the country with Microsoft as the innovation partner.
NASSCOM and Microsoft will work closely to develop and promote the AI Gamechangers programme built on a shared commitment towards accelerating the adoption of AI across key sectors.
The programme will recognise innovators for their successful AI implementation at NASSCOM’s Xperience AI Summit, one of the largest AI Summits in India.
This will serve as a platform for startups, enterprises, academia, governments, and NGOs to showcase their AI-based products and solutions, providing reach and impetus to drive AI innovation for the country.
The success stories will be featured in an accompanying annual compendium which will be released at the Xperience AI Summit.
NASSCOM President Debjani Ghosh said the past decades have seen a dramatic growth of innovation and talent in India. “While the country continues to leap forward to become the global innovation hub, we expect AI to unlock 500 billion dollars of value to India’s GDP by 2025,” she said.
Anant Maheshwari, President of Microsoft India, said cloud-led data and AI innovation offer a huge canvas for India to be the tech engine of the world and drive home-grown innovation.
“Data and AI are driving transformation at scale across industries and offer a tremendous opportunity to transform public infrastructure and solve some of the most critical issues facing the country,” he said.
The entries will be judged by a panel of industry leaders and subject matter experts on three primary aspects of problem selection, solution innovation and impact achieved. The nomination window will be open from March 4 to April 16. (ANI)
Asia Pacific central government borrowings to remain high this year: S&P
Singapore, March 2 (ANI): S&P Global Ratings on Tuesday projected that Asia Pacific central government borrowings will remain high by historical standards in 2021 after a pandemic-driven surge in 2020.
Long-term commercial borrowing for the region is likely to be 4.1 trillion dollars this year after reaching a record 4.6 trillion dollars in 2020, it said in a report.
Although it is a reduction from last year, sovereign commercial borrowing in 2021 will still be well above the sub-3 trillion dollar annual levels recorded in the few years leading up to 2019. “We expect reduced issuances out of China and Japan to account for the bulk of decline.”
Although the fighting against Covid-19 continues, its burden on government finances is likely to be lower. For one, vaccines being rolled out in many countries should allow governments to rein in the disease and lower the infection rates globally sometime this year.
In addition, having had about a year of experience dealing with the pandemic, most governments are better poised to limit the brunt of containment measures on their finances.
“We estimate that 70 per cent or 2.9 trillion dollars of the sovereigns’ gross long-term commercial borrowings will be used to refinance maturing debt,” said S&P Global Ratings credit analyst KimEng Tan.
Net long-term commercial borrowings are projected at about 1.2 trillion dollars this year. This is a little over half of the amount in 2020 but well above the 500 billion to 833 billion dollars annually in 2016-2019.
The projected issuance this year will bring the Asia Pacific sovereign commercial debt stock to an equivalent of 22 trillion dollars by the end of 2021, up by 1.4 trillion dollars from 2020.
“If we include bilateral and multilateral debt, the total stock in 2021 will reach 22.4 trillion dollars, about 1.4 trillion dollars above that in 2020. (ANI)
Opinion5 months ago
South Block’s mistakes will now be corrected by Army
Sports8 months ago
When a bodybuilder breaks Shoaib’s record
News10 months ago
PM Modi must take governance back from babus
News8 months ago
Chinese general ordered attack on Indian troops: US intel report
Sports8 months ago
West Indies avoid follow-on, England increase lead to 219
News7 months ago
Things don’t add up in Sushant’s suicide: Swamy
Defence8 months ago
GALWAN: CHINA’S INFORMATION WAR
Defence5 months ago
Sino-Indian logjam: Facts, risks, options and the sum of all fears