Meghan Markle, Prince Harry share new family picture after revealing second child's gender - The Daily Guardian
Connect with us

Lifestyle & Entertainment

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry share new family picture after revealing second child’s gender

Published

on

Washington [US], March 9 (ANI): Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are set to embrace parenthood once again and are gearing up to welcome a new family member. After revealing their second child’s gender in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, the couple’s photographer shared a new picture of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex with their son on Monday.
Photographer Misan Harriman shared an adorable family photo from the couple’s maternity shoot on Monday, hours after their sit-down interview with Oprah Winfrey aired, which saw them share the news that their second child on the way is a girl.
The black-and-white shot features Meghan holding big brother-to-be Archie above her baby bump. As Archie snuggles into his mother’s shoulder, a barefoot Prince Harry stands behind his wife with his arms around her.
“What wonderful news to celebrate on International Women’s Day! Congratulations my friends, and welcome to the #girldad club H,” the photographer captioned the post.

As per People magazine, Harriman, the couple’s friend and longtime photographer, took their maternity photos remotely via iPad. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex had announced their pregnancy news on Valentine’s Day with a stunning shot of Meghan laying in the grass with her head on Harry’s lap.
During their Sunday interview with Oprah, Meghan waited until Harry joined the conversation to share if their second child would be a girl or a boy.
“To have a boy then a girl — what more can you ask for?” Harry said.
They also said they won’t have any more children following their baby girl’s arrival: “Two is it.”
Prince Harry opened up about his feelings upon learning the baby is a girl, “Grateful, having any child, any one or a two would have been amazing, but to have a boy and then a girl, now we’ve got our family, and we’ve got four of us.”
Their second child is due this summer, the couple shared. The pregnancy news comes after they revealed Meghan suffered a miscarriage last July. “Losing a child means carrying an almost unbearable grief, experienced by many but talked about by few,” she wrote in a New York Times essay about her experience on November 25.
Meghan and Harry’s CBS special with Oprah marked the couple’s first joint interview since their royal exit, which was recently made permanent. In the interview, the duo discussed the reasons behind their decision to step back from their royal duties, which they had first announced in January 2020.
‘Oprah With Meghan and Harry: A CBS Primetime Special’ aired on CBS on Sunday. The special was produced by Harpo Productions. Terry Wood and Tara Montgomery executive produced, along with co-executive producer Brian Piotrowicz. The special will be internationally distributed by ViacomCBS Global Distribution Group.
Meghan and Harry officially stepped down from their roles as senior royals last year. Since last summer, Meghan and Harry have been living with Archie in their new home in Southern California, not far from Oprah’s, near Santa Barbara.
Their interview with the former talk show queen and media mogul aired a month after Harry made a rare TV appearance on ‘The Late Late Show With James Corden’.
Markle and Harry, who tied the knot in 2018, welcomed their first son, Archie Harrison, in May 2019. (ANI)

The Daily Guardian is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@thedailyguardian) and stay updated with the latest headlines.

For the latest news Download The Daily Guardian App.

Lifestyle & Entertainment

JANHVI JOINS VIRAL ‘UP’ CHALLENGE, FLAUNTS HER DANCING SKILLS

Published

on

NEW DELHI: Bollywood actor Janhvi Kapoor, who is currently holidaying in Maldives, on Monday joined the viral ‘Up’ challenge bandwagon and shared a video flaunting her killer dance moves. Janhvi took to her Instagram handle and shared a video dancing to the hit Cardi B song, along with the caption, “Missing the Filmfare stage so the poolside will have to do for now.” In the video, the ‘Gunjan Saxena’ actor, while dressed in a white top and blue denim could be seen matching steps with her friend, who was dressed in a blue bikini, paired with colourful yellow and pink pants. The duo was dancing next to a swimming pool, where they delivered an energetic performance on the upbeat song.

On the work front, Janhvi was last seen in ‘Roohi’, produced by Dinesh Vijan and Mrighdeep Singh Lamba. The film also starred Rajkummar Rao and Varun Sharma.

The horror-comedy became the first film to arrive in theatres after the government allowed cinema halls nationwide to operate at full capacity from February 1 with safety protocols put in place.

Continue Reading

Lifestyle & Entertainment

LOCKDOWN DOESN’T MEAN GIVING UP ON FITNESS: KAREENA

Published

on

NEW DELHI: New mom Kareena Kapoor shared an inspiring post on Instagram, giving importance on the necessity to stay fit during the lockdown. On Sunday, the 40-year-old actress shared a photograph which showed that she walked 5,605 steps (5.11 km) within a few hours.

Kareena’s fitness mantra was loud and clear: “Lockdown doesn›t mean giving up,» she wrote in her caption. Kareena›s sister-in-law Saba Ali Khan commented on her post. She wrote: “Motivation… Now to try movement! Wish me luck! LOL. Stay safe and fit.”

Kareena and Saif Ali Khan welcomed a son on 21 February. “We have been blessed with a baby boy. Mom and baby are safe and healthy. Thank you to our well-wishers for their love and support,” Saif said in a statement.

Kareena and Saif married in 2012 after dating for a few years. They announced their second pregnancy last August. They are co-stars of films like Omkara, Agent Vinod, Kurbaan and Tashan. The actress announced her pregnancy memoir titled The Kareena Kapoor Khan Pregnancy Bible, on Taimur’s fourth birthday in December last year.

Continue Reading

Lifestyle & Entertainment

KANGANA RANAUT CELEBRATES PARENTS’ WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

Published

on

kangana-ranaut

NEW DELHI: Bollywood star Kangana Ranaut, on Monday, celebrated her parents’ wedding anniversary by sharing a picture of them on her social media and narrating the story of how they met.

The ‘Queen’ actor took to her Twitter handle and shared a rare throwback picture of her parents from their wedding day along with a heartfelt note that read, “Today is the wedding anniversary of my parents, growing up they lied to us that it was a conventional arranged marriage it’s only much later nani told us they had a raging affair, papa saw mom at a bus stand returning from college, took that bus every day till she noticed him.”

Narrating her parents, Asha Ranaut and Amardeep Ranaut’s love story, in a subsequent tweet she elaborated, “Papa saw mom at a bus stand returning from college, took that bus every day till she noticed him. When papa sent proposal, Nana ji (grandfather) brutally rejected cos papa didn’t have good reputation. Nana had selected a groom with government job for mom. She was his favourite and lovingly called her Guddi but mom fought all odds and convinced Nana. Thanks for that, happy anniversary.” 

Continue Reading

Lifestyle & Entertainment

HUMA QURESHI RECALLS FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH ZACK SNYDER

Published

on

NEW DELHI: Bollywood star Huma Qureshi, who will soon be making her Hollywood debut with the upcoming movie ‘Army of the Dead’, recently recalled her first encounter with the film’s director Zack Snyder.

During a recent special panel on YouTube, which hosted the female star cast of the upcoming Netflix movie, Huma, an avid admirer of Snyder recalled meeting him for the first time and said, “He was wearing a white shirt and had his camera on and I am like the white shirt is going to get dirty.” She recollected that it was a dream come true opportunity for Huma when while visiting the US, she gave an audition for some other work but instead got a chance to work with the legend himself.

Snyders ‘Army of the Dead’ takes place following a zombie outbreak that leaves Las Vegas in ruins and walled off from the rest of the world. When Scott Ward, a former zombie war hero, who is now flipping burgers on the outskirts of the town he now calls home is approached by casino boss Bly Tanaka, with the ultimate proposition to break into the zombie-infested quarantined zone and retrieve USD 200 million, that is sitting in a vault beneath the strip before the city is nuked by the government in 32 hours.

Continue Reading

Lifestyle & Entertainment

BHUMI TURNS ‘COVID WARRIOR’, OFFERS HELP TO THOSE IN ‘GENUINE NEED’

Published

on

Bhumi Pednekar

NEW DELHI: After recently recovering from the novel coronavirus, Bollywood star Bhumi Pednekar on Monday took up the mantle of a “COVID warrior” and extended support to her fans and followers on social media.

The ‘Bala’ actor took to her Instagram handle and asked her fans to DM her if they are in genuine need of medical supply. Sharing a statement Bhumi wrote, “#COVIDWARRIOR Dear All, As we move into the second wave of COVID-19 across India, I have created a highlight where I will be identifying resources to enable facilitation & access to medical supplies, plasma request and donors as the case may be.”

She asked fans to support her and continued, “While I am trying my level best to verify the numbers/contacts which are shared with me on a rampant & daily basis, there might be some numbers which may turn out to be fake. In the event that you find any information here not helpful/fake, please do let me know & I will immediately remove the same.”

Instilling the people with hope, she added, “This initiative is my small contribution to the huge battle that lies ahead to us. Please be patient & don’t lose hope! We’re in this together. Love, Bhumi.”

Bhumi had tested positive for COVID-19 on April 5 and was under home quarantine until she finally tested negative on April 17. The second wave has infected many people, and the number of positive cases has been rapidly rising. 

Continue Reading

Lifestyle & Entertainment

IT’S A SCHEDULE WRAP FOR KRITI SANON FOR ‘BHEDIYA’

Published

on

Kriti Sanon

NEW DELHI: Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan, on Monday, announced Kriti Sanon’s schedule wrap for their upcoming horror-comedy flick ‘Bhediya’ while bidding adieu to the Ziro shooting set of the movie.

Varun hopped on to his Instagram handle and shared two adorable BTS pictures featuring him with Kriti at the exquisite location of their shoot set. While the first picture sees the lead hero holding her heroine on his back, the second one shows them flashing their big smiles for the camera. To address Kriti, Varun used the lyric of the song ‘Kya lagti hai haye Rabba’ from 1998 Govinda’s rom-com film ‘Dulhe Raja’ in the caption.

Continuing with it, he added, “Bahut maaza ayaa apka saath @kritisanon (Had a lot of fun with you) #wolfpack. It’s a sched wrap for kriti on #BHEDIYA as we say bye to ziro. Will miss you both”.

The horror-comedy drama ‘Bhediya’ will mark the ‘Badlapur’ star and ‘Heropanti’ star’s third collaboration with each other after sharing screen spaces in 2015 rom-com ‘Dilwale’ and 2019 ‘Kalank’.

The film which went on floors earlier in March at Arunachal Pradesh will bring together the dynamic duo of producer Dinesh Vijan and director Amar Kaushik, who also helmed the 2018 blockbuster movie ‘Stree’.

Starring Kriti Sanon, Varun Dhawan, Abhishek Banerjee, and Deepak Dobriyal, the story is written by National Award Winner, Niren Bhatt who also wrote intriguing scripts for ‘Bala’, ‘Made In China’, ‘Wrong Side Raju’. The film is slated to release in cinemas on April 14, 2022. 

Continue Reading

Trending