The royal life, historically lived in an oasis of indulgence and decadence, has inspired art and design forever. The rich and resplendent Pandora’s Box of royal iconography has many a modern day artist, brand, product designer and couturier return to it time and again for inspiration and artistic references. The Daily Guardian scans through the landscape of contemporary design to discover some strong brands that don’t just exude luxury but are also symbolic of this historic past.
It is not in the very distant past that the Maharaja and his family lived within a palace surrounded by flora and fauna and all things ornate and beautiful. Be it for a shikaar, the coronation, a state banquet or his ceremonial appearances, his life was lived in the lap of art, architecture and handicrafts. Reflected in perfect harmony in every corner of his palace – his temple, the court, the Diwan-e-Khaas or even the shikaar ghar – the Maharaja always had some stunning symbols of art surrounding him.
Such icons are the cornerstone of Raseel Gujral›s design oeuvres. Her home, the Chand Baag, being a tall example of how Indian luxe has become a recurrent subject in her design story of modern maximalism. Be it the ornate lattice work, the resplendent hand-cut glass, the generous use of silver, or the ornamental chairs, the Raj era surfaces in her design all the time. However, it is wildlife, as captured in miniatures, which is the love of her life. They can be found in their brightest avatar in her Amazonia line – red, haute and Christmas-ready.
From Casa Paradox, we move to brands which are owned by young royals themselves and celebrate a regal way of life. Kesya, based in Jaipur and founded by Divya Shekhawat and Shivangini Singh, capture vintage iconography including the flora and fauna of miniature art, hand-painted images of the horse and the camel (the Maharaja›s constant companions) and, of course, the royal sport of polo. With the horse›s hoof captured in a bracelet, the gold-leaf flower jumping from the realm of art to grace a cufflink, the majestic lion painted on kurta buttons, Kesya creates accessories for the modern-day prince, which are a pleasure to the eye.
Studio Kishangarh, on the other hand, goes deep into the world of pichwais for inspiration. Its founder, Princess Vaishnavi Kumari of Kishangarh, gets her artists to paint the Dhenu cow, the sun motif, the revered lotus and line drawings depicting royal minarets and arches on a wide range of art-inspired products like cushions, wallpaper, trays and jewel boxes.
A personal favourite is the range of vintage watches by Jaipur Watch Company that are actually constructed on vintage coins from the Raj. The ones in gold, silver, bronze and metal, minted to celebrate the many glorious moments of the Raj, are richly royal in their design, yet totally useful in the modern world.
The Daily Guardian is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@thedailyguardian) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
For the latest news Download The Daily Guardian App.
The 06 best internet providers for gaming in 2022
Everyone knows that lag is the worst aspect of gaming. As a result, choosing an internet provider with the quickest download speeds and the lowest latency in your location is critical. Despite the fact that there are various internet service providers, locating the finest internet in your area might be difficult.
Gaming technology is evolving, and the consoles, as well as the broadband connections that we use, must adapt to keep up. Gone are the days when a gaming connection of up to 10 Mbps was deemed ideal. Now is the era of lightning-fast speed and low latency.
Keeping these points in mind, many prominent internet service providers have started improving their internet speeds. One such example is Spectrum, which provides even the most basic plan with an internet speed of up to 200 Mbps and if you are fond of gaming, Spectrum Deals make it easy for you by providing efficient internet service for a faster, secure, and more dependable web experience.
Some providers will not be available in your area, and those that are will have different offerings. Here is a glance at our top selections for the best gaming internet providers in 2022.
Charter Spectrum is one of the country’s largest broadband providers. It provides high-speed internet, cable, and landline phone services in more than 42 states.
Although the costs are a little more than most of its competitors, the lack of commitments, 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited bandwidth, and no monthly modem rental more than makeup for it. You can receive download speeds of up to 940 Mbps, but most of us do not need that much speed. Plans with speeds of 100, 200, and 400 Mbps are available.
Xfinity is another great non-fiber alternative that excels in key areas. You attain speeds and performance, and it is smooth sailing no matter what game you are playing. There are several download speeds available from Xfinity. Because not all gamer homes are created equal, a tag term duo will need up to 100 Mbps; and three to four Battle Royal teens will need up to 25 Mbps.
Cox Communications is one of the country’s largest carriers, with operations in 18 states. It is well known for its cable and high-speed internet services. Cox connects your home to the internet and television via a coaxial cable network. The packages are meant to fulfill the needs of households with basic consumption such as routine surfing, as well as those with heavy streaming, downloading, and gaming.
For high-end consumption, Cox high-speed internet plans provide speeds of up to 150 Mbps, 300 Mbps, and even 1 Gbps. To be honest, all of the packages have a 1TB usage restriction, which is close to unlimited.
If there are several users, these download rates are more than adequate for gaming. Unlike the other providers, Cox gives its consumers an additional benefit. The Cox Elite Gamer Plan is designed to make the most of your gaming time. Customers with Cox Preferred 100 or higher-tier plans can get it as an add-on. At this point, you might be thinking about what its function is.
The general mindset is that this addition will boost your download rates. This is essentially not the case. It will reroute the traffic from your PC to a gaming server utilizing an intelligent server. This rerouting will take the shortest route possible, for example, while using Google maps to find a specific address, it will show you the quickest route to your desired location.
That is exactly how it works. As a result, you receive lower latency, which is great for first-person shooting games that require a speedy server response.
- AT&T Fiber
Despite being unviable in the majority of states, a fiber connection is the Holy Grail for some games. We cannot recommend fiber internet enough, especially if you plan on streaming your gameplay on Twitch. For live streaming and gaming, AT&T fiber provides smooth, symmetrical, and quicker download as well as upload rates.
Although RCN’s coverage region is limited, its pricing is among the most competitive internet providers. Its fiber network is gradually expanding, but service is currently limited to major metropolitan areas.
Whatever high-bandwidth activity you select, RCN’s fiber-rich internet offers Gig-speed internet. When compared to cable, this means faster internet speeds, substantially reduced bandwidth, and more stable gameplay.
Verizon puts its entire focus on customer service, as it believes that customers make or break a business. Apart from being the very best in handling customer complaints, Verizon also makes it to the top of the list when it comes to fiber-optic technology. Moreover, they also give you the option of customizing your plan as soon as you pair it up with a TV.
Verizon’s secret recipe includes the Fios Gigabit Connection, which essentially is the swift, fiber optic internet that reduces lag as well as buffering. Fiber-optic networks transfer data by emitting light through hair-thin strands of optically clean glass, as opposed to cable internet, which transmits data via metallic lines as well as connectors that are more susceptible to corrosion from harsh conditions. For gamers, this means more consistent, faster gaming with less lag and latency.
Whatever service provider you choose, always connect to the internet with an Ethernet cable when playing online games to ensure a more stable, faster, and dependable connection with lower ping.
Tips to buy an inverter battery
As you know has approached already and it is quite hot this summer and power cuts have also become very frequent. All of these things, make it necessary to have an inverter at home. You can not deny the fact that inverter is one such product whose demand increases the most in the summer. Do you have an inverter at home? It is good if you have. Otherwise, you should not make any delays in buying a new one. Also, if your existing inverter is very old then you need to get it replaced. But the question is whether buying an inverter is as easy as other shopping? If you are also doubtful about this then you need to know that buying an inverter is not an easy task. You have to be quite careful about many things such as brand, quality, capacity, etc. An inverter is not such an item that you buy very frequently, you may buy it once in 3 years or five years, or even more. But acting carelessly while buying an inverter may cause you to spend your money on it more frequently. However, even if you are buying only an inverter battery for home, you need to take care of these things. If you are willing to know about such points that you should be taking care of then you need to have look at the points given below:
- You need to know your power requirements: When you are planning to buy an inverter there are a lot of things that you should be taking care of but one of the major things is what are your power requirements. It is not like you need to have an exact calculation of your requirements but you need to have an estimate of it. Many of you will be thinking of the inverter and generator as the same items. But both of these pieces of equipment are different. The generator can take any load of power. But the inverter can not do it. There are limitations on the load that an inverter can take. Therefore, it becomes essential to consider your power requirements. Otherwise, an inverter battery may not benefit you as much as it should. If you are thinking that an inverter battery will take a load of your entire home then you are wrong. Even if you will buy a heavy inverter battery, no doubt it will take a load of your fridge, AC, and other major items of your house. But the question is for how long your home appliances will be kept running on an inverter. Therefore, if your power requirements are average then you can go for an inverter. However, if your needs are high, you are left with the only option of a generator.
- You also need to consider the starting power and the running power: Another important thing that you need to consider while buying an inverter battery is the starting power and the running power of the appliances that you will be running on your inverter. Before you consider this point, you also need to know that starting power and the running power of all the appliances are different. On this basis, you need to consider the starting power and running power. For example, if you want to run a CFL bulb that is 18 watts then it would need 25 watts approx. To start and once it is starred in will be stabilized at 18 watts only. But the bulb is a small appliance, there are big appliances as well that will be requiring more power to start, it could be double also. Such as a fridge, a washing machine, an air conditioner, etc. Therefore, before you finalize the inverter battery, you need to consider this point very carefully. If you do not know to make an estimation of power requirement, you can take help from an expert also.
- Whether you need an inverter or a home UPS: Another important point that you need to consider before you put your money is whether you should go for an inverter or a home UPS. Many of you would be having a question in mind what is the difference between an inverter and a UPS. Let us tell you all that there is not any major difference between these two. Both performthe same work. Both are used to provide backup power in the case of a power cut. But a home UPS, as the name suggests, provides an uninterrupted power supply. There won’t even be a single blink while switching from the main power to backup power. Home UPS can also be called a combination of an inverter and a UPS.
- The capacity of the battery: There are a lot of important points that you will be required to consider, among all such points, considering the capacity of the battery is another one. The term ampere-hour is used to define the capacity of a battery. This term will be helping us to know the power that a battery will be supplying in a given period. Let’s say the power of the battery that you have selected is 200 AH. It will be implicit that such a battery can supply 200-ampere current in an hour.
- Maintenance-free battery: If you are going to choose a lead-acid battery then will be required to take regular care of the battery that you will have bought. The electrolyte level of these batteries is to be topped up to the highest level. Furthermore, these batteries are to be kept in a place that will be having proper ventilation because these batteries emit harmful and poisonous gasses. If there will be no ventilation then it will be having a direct impact on your health. But you do not need to worry because there are also maintenance-free batteries available that you can buy.
These are the major points that you will be required to take care of while buying an inverter or an inverter battery. However, you can also consult Loom Solar, which is one of the best inverter battery suppliers. You can compare the inverter battery price and buy the best one for you.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/aMJcNbBr52c
9 High Paying Careers To Choose After Learning Python
Python has recently become one of the world’s most widely-used programming languages. Python programming language that is commonly used to create websites and applications, automate operations, and perform data analysis. Python is widely used to develop a wide range of applications and is not specialized or customized for any particular problem. Moreover, because of its versatility and beginner-friendliness, it has become one of the most popular programming languages today. It is highly suitable for both developers and non-developers alike.Python is widely used for both web and software development, task automation, analysis of data, and data visualization. Python has been used by many non-programmers, like accountants and scientists, for a wide range of common tasks, such as arranging finances, due to its relative ease of learning.Python certification will teach you how to utilize the most widely used high-level, general-purpose multiple objective languages in the world. In the Python course, you’ll learn both basic and advanced Python concepts, including Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Hadoop streaming, and MapReduce, and also how to use packages like Scikit and SciPy.
Python is a simple and easy programming language. Python’s easy-to-understand syntax and compilation feature decreased development time in half. It also includes a number of libraries for data analysis, visualization, and manipulation. As a result, it has become the most popular language, as well as the “Next Big Thing” and a “Must” for professionals. Today, we will talk about the numerous Python job options available to Python programmers with the high pay in the industries.After completing the Python certification course, you will have a wide range of work opportunities. Few of them are
- Python developer
- Data analyst
- Product manager
- Machine learning engineer
- Research Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Software Developer
- Full-stack developer
- Python Application Engineer
- Financial advisor
- Quality assurance engineer
- GIS Analyst
1. Python developer: A Python Developer is a part of a software development team who uses the Python programming language to create, design, and deploy computer applications and systems. Debugging in Python development projects is also the responsibility of a python developer.A Python developer usually works on the back-end (server-side) of an application. With the advent of machine learning and data science, however, python developers are now tasked with more than just writing code and debugging bugs; they are also tasked with connecting apps to third-party web services and assisting the front-end development team in bringing their features to life for the user interface.2. Data analyst: A data analyst collects and organizes data on sales, market research, logistics, linguistics, and other activities. They bring technical expertise to ensure high-quality and accurate data, then analyze, develop, and present it in ways that help people, businesses, and enterprises to make better decisions.3. Product manager: A product manager finds the consumer demand and larger company objectives that a product or feature will meet, articulates what success looks like for a product, and rallies a team to make that vision a reality.4. Machine learning engineer: Self-running AI software is developed by machine learning engineers to automate predictive models for recommended searches, virtual assistants, translation applications, chatbots, and self-driving cars. They design machine learning systems, apply algorithms to make accurate predictions, and fix data set problems.5. Research Analyst: A research analyst conducts research, gathers and analyses data, and uses the information to solve problems and improve a company’s decision-making and efficiency. The data is analyzed by the research analyst, who then makes recommendations to the leadership team.6. Data Scientist: To build hypotheses, make inferences, and analyze consumer and market trends, a data scientist needs a lot of data. Data collection and analysis and the use of various analytics and reporting tools to identify patterns, trends, and connections in data sets, are all basic responsibilities.7. Software Developer: A software developer’s job includes identifying, building, installing, and testing a software system that they have created from the bottom up for a corporation. It might range from developing internal programs that assist firms in becoming more productive to developing solutions that can be marketed commercially.8. Full-stack developer: Designers and developers of websites and platforms are known as Full Stack Developers. They collaborate with design teams to make sure user interactions on web pages are simple and enjoyable. They also offer back-end functionality that works flawlessly on every device or browser type currently in use.9. Python Application Engineer: Customers are analyzed by applications engineers in order to design applications that respond to their needs and provide novel solutions to prevalent problems. To verify that the products are satisfactory, they do prototyping applications and code reviews.
Here are 3 more amazing career options that you can follow after getting Python certification 1. Financial advisor: A financial advisor is a person who helps clients to decide how, where, and when to invest their money. They could provide advice on how to create a well financial plan or specific assets that fit into a larger financial strategy.2. Quality assurance engineer: A quality assurance engineer supervises every stage of software development, including design, development, testing, debugging, and delivery. They ensure that the software fulfills quality standards at each stage and that the final product meets the specifications. Tests are also written by a QA engineer to guarantee that the product is free of technical problems. They analyze data, identify bugs, and document results in an office or a lab setting in front of a system.3. GIS Analyst: Mapmaking, geographical analysis, or software creation are some of the specialties of a GIS Analyst. The primary responsibilities involve analyzing spatial data and creating digital maps using mapping software. This data is gathered by GIS analysts in order to make judgments regarding how land is used.After learning Python, you have a wide range of career opportunities. Even though we just highlighted a few options, there are several other paths you can take.
APPLE TO LAUNCH A VARIETY OF NEW GADGETS STARTING THIS FALL
Apple is prepared to introduce several new gadgets between this fall and the start of 2023, according to a report from Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman.
According to The Verge, four iPhone 14 models, a group of new iPads, three Apple Watch models, multiple M2 and M3-updated Macs, updated AirPods Pro earbuds, a new HomePod, and an enhanced Apple TV are among the things Gurman refers to as a “deluge” of. Gurman anticipates finding the chip and its versions in several different devices, although Apple only revealed two new Macs using its flagship M2 CPU at its Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) earlier this month. An M2 Mac mini, M2 Mac mini Pro, M2 Pro / M2 Max 14, and 16-inch MacBook Pros, as well as an M2 Ultra / M2 Extreme Mac Pro, are all included.
There’s the long-rumored mixed reality headgear from Apple, which is anticipated to include an M2 processor. If all of this wasn’t overwhelming enough, Gurman claims that Apple’s M3 chip is already under development and will probably be used in the 13- and 15-inch MacBook Air notebooks that will be available in 2019.
Apple will release the iPhone 14 this autumn, and Gurman’s research provides a summary of all the speculations that have been circulating for the previous year or so. One is that, according to reports, the new and more potent A16 chip and support for always-on displays will only be available for the Pro and Pro Max variants.
A 48-megapixel camera sensor, a new notch with a “pill-shaped cutout” for Face ID, and a hole-punch-style selfie camera are also expected to be included in the iPhone 14 Pro models. The 6.7-inch variant will replace the Mini model, according to Gurman, while the normal iPhone 14 will contain the A15 CPU found in the iPhone 13.
According to Gurman’s source, Apple will introduce 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro models using M2 technology later this year, as well as a larger iPad between 14 and 15 inches in the “next year or two.” Additionally, Gurman supports a previous rumour from 9to5Mac that claims a new entry-level iPad will feature an A14 CPU, 5G, and USB-C connectivity, as reported by The Verge. The basic Watch Series 8, a redesigned SE, and a more “rugged” watch aimed at users who participate in “extreme sports” are the other three new Apple Watch models that are anticipated for sale this fall.
Gurman points out that although the S8 chip found in the forthcoming Watch Series 8 will provide performance comparable to that of the S7 and S6 chips, the Watch that will be released the following year is expected to have an updated processor. Gurman predicts that Apple will drop the Series 3 this fall in favour of the new SE, which might include the S8 CPU, an upgrade from the S5 chip found in the SE model from 2020.
MAHINDRA SCORPIO IS REBORN AS THE IMPROVED SCORPIO-N AVATAR
The all-new Scorpio-N is a completely new ground-up, with no carryover components of the existing Scorpio. This has allowed the car to improve across all critical parameters: performance, capabilities, technology, sophistication, ride and handling, interiors, and appearance. The SUV will be offered in seven body colour options.
Exactly 20 years after it was first launched in the market, the Mahindra Scorpio is back, and it has changed completely. Mahindra says the All-New Scorpio-N is completely new ground-up, with no carryover components of the existing Scorpio. This according to the company has allowed the car to improve across all critical parameters: performance, capabilities, technology, sophistication, ride and handling, NVH, interiors, and appearance. The development and engineering of the Scorpio-N is the outcome of an overall investment of Rs 1,600 crore which includes setting up a new and highly automated manufacturing line.
The deep forest option of the new Scorpio N-SUV.The Red Rage option of the new Scorpio N-SUV.
The new Scorpio-N is designed at Pininfarina, Italy, and Mahindra India Design Studio (MIDS), Mumbai, and engineered by the teams at Mahindra Research Valley (MRV) near Chennai and Mahindra North American Technical Center (MNATC) in the USA. Mahindra says the signature wheel arches have been made even more muscular taking inspiration from the sinewy silhouette of a swimmer. A metallic Scorpio tail element is integrated into the beltline, swinging all the way to the top of the window, giving the Scorpio-N more of a sting. On the face, you get a familiar grille with vertical slats and double barren LED headlamps along with sequential turn indicators. The swing door continues on the rear, something that has been a signature Scorpio thing. The SUV will be offered in seven body colour options: Deep Forest, Napoli Black, Everest White, Red Rage, Dazzling Silver, Royal Gold, and Grand Canyon.
The cabin gets a rich coffee-black leatherette upholstery, best-in-class command seating position, a center console encased in robust metal finished dual rails, advanced infotainment system, and more, taking the premiumness to the next level, according to Mahindra. The car also scores high on technology; it is powered by AdrenoX intelligence which comes with 70+ connects apps, Android Auto and Apple Car Play, and built-in Alexa functionality. Alexa voice assistant supports in-vehicle controls even in offline mode. With the Scorpio-N, Mahindra has also introduced what3words integrated with Alexa. You also get a 3D Sound System by Sony along with a 20.32 cm infotainment screen. A wireless charger, an electric seat for the driver, and a sunroof are also available on the car. The 2nd row gives the option of both captain seats and bench seats while the 3rd row is now only front-facing.
The Scorpio-N is powered by a TGDi mStallion Petrol engine with 200 PS of power and 380 Nm of torque, and a mHawk Diesel engine with 175PS of power and 400 Nm torque, offered in both 6-speed Manual and Automatic Transmissions, and 4X4 as an option. It is built on the brand’s new third-generation body-on-frame platform and claims to offer class-leading structural rigidity, off-road capability, and great on-road manners. Mahindra says, the structure has been optimised to offer higher levels of dynamic competencies and assured handling capabilities. The Penta-link rear suspension features the segment-first watts link mechanism to offer a confident ride and handling attributes. The first-in-segment Frequency Dependent Damping (FDD) technology is devised to offer a smooth, comfortable ride experience.
The All-New Scorpio-N gets the 4XPLOR, first-in-class intelligent terrain management. With a mere touch, the electric shift-on-the-fly 4Wheel Drive System transforms the Scorpio-N from 2WD mode into a more capable 4WD beast. There also are various off-road modes on offer depending on the surface you’re driving on. On the 4×2 version, the car gets Zip, Zap and Zoom drive modes. While Zip is for smooth riding, especially through traffic, Zap is for true Mahindra SUV performance, and, Zoom amps it up for more engaging and exhilarating ride quality.
Mahindra has only announced the prices of the manual variants of the car till now while the rest of the prices will be revealed on July 21. While the base Petrol is priced at Rs. 11.99 lakh, the top Diesel Z8L will set you back by Rs. 19.49 lakh, ex-showroom. These are only Introductory Prices that are applicable on the first 25,000 bookings. The SUV will be available for test drives starting 5th July 2022 in 30 cities and the rest of the country by 15th July 2022. Bookings will open online and simultaneously at Mahindra dealerships on 30th July 2022.
The author is a senior editor at carandbike.com
Companies Using Digital Transformation for Success
Digital transformation is the need of the industries. It has become highly essential for businesses to survive amidst extensive industry competition. No matter how much anyone stresses digital transformation, some companies will remain delusional regarding digital transformation until they get inspired by a few top-notch companies who transformed the right way. So, are you looking to learn more about the success stories of these enterprises? It’s the best place for you!
Are you planning to implement digital transformation in your company? Or, are you helping a brand leverage digitization in their organization? Gorging on some top-rated success stories will give you an excellent start. Here you will learn about some of the companies who successfully leveraged digital transformation in their organizations and created benchmarks for the rest to follow.
Here are the cases of some companies that created the best digital transformation strategies. We will also discuss its impact on their organizations in the long haul. Let’s review the companies using digital transformation for success!
Porsche, the German automaker best renowned for its high-performance automobiles, has long been digitizing its operations: digitalization encompasses everything from R&D centers to software development projects to obtain customer input.
The latter is based on a new breed of CRM system that aims to collect all customer information. This information adapts to each client touchpoint, resulting in a more seamless engagement. In this case, more customer happiness equates to increased sales.
Porsche Consulting Innovation Labs, a separate business comprising technology and software professionals, i.e., scientists, was established to drive innovation. Every team collaborates to turn big data, machine learning, blockchain, and the Internet of Things into practical solutions while maintaining operational agility.
Thanks to the tech-savvy CEO Kevin Johnson, the company was able to take its business to the next level, dramatically growing in size. Starbucks is the third-largest restaurant chain in the United States, with 1,900 new locations established in 2019, indicating a 7% rise in unit
According to company representatives, the company achieved such a fantastic result by utilizing Deep Brew, an AI-based tool. AI analyzes population, income levels, traffic, rival presence, etc. The method is being used to find the best locations for the company’s new eateries.
The program can forecast sales, earnings, and other aspects of economic performance after obtaining and processing all of the data. The corporation has been driving sales by optimizing menus due to its effective use of big data. It’s also worth mentioning that the Starbucks Rewards loyalty program is available for the corporation to obtain more precise information from its customers.
Unilever’s most significant obstacle in the digital transformation is its sheer scale. It serves 2.5 billion daily clients and operates 300 manufacturing plants in 190 countries. Nonetheless, it has achieved its key objectives thus far thanks to its devotion and investments in bespoke software development.
By collecting additional data, the corporation chose to improve its data analytics infrastructure. In 2019, the firm collected 900 million individual consumer records, a significant rise from the previous year’s modest 200 million.
During the manufacturing process, digital transformation is also prevalent. Unilever can improve the accuracy of demand estimates and plan production with the help of data and predictive analytics. In 2018, Unilever also unveiled ten new data-driven brands. They can create new items in less than six months from the ground up.
- Keller Williams
Gary Keller, the business’s co-founder, and CEO, marked a turning point in its history when he announced in 2018 that the company would no longer be a real estate company but would instead become a technology company specializing in real estate.
The launch of KW Command, which replaced an earlier third-party CRM system, was the most significant shift. This technology is a customizable and open platform that helps agents run their businesses more efficiently. Keller Williams, of course, doesn’t stop there and now works with firms like Google, DocuSign, and Nextdoor, as well as a variety of software development partners.
Following Covid-19, the firm stated that it has partnered with Facebook to teach agents on
virtual home tour best practices. All of this demonstrates that digital transformation is in its DNA.
IKEA is an excellent illustration of how a traditional business can lead the way in digital transformation. It has promoted a solid plan to provide an omnichannel purchasing experience, bolstering its e-commerce presence.
Apart from switching to smaller-format stores, the Swedish company also allows customers to choose furniture using augmented reality before purchasing. In 2017, Ikea purchased TaskRabbit, a people-hiring site that helps Ikea customers locate workers to assemble their furniture.
Ikea has recently announced the acquisition of Geomagical Labs, a firm noted for its superior 3D and visual AI technology. Customers will be able to upload photos to the app that will instantly render them in 3D. Consequently, potential buyers will have the opportunity to switch out outdated things for new ones.
LEGO was on the edge of bankruptcy in 2003. But, it has since thrived thanks to the successful deployment of digital transformation. After learning a lesson, the company’s leaders eventually recognized a new type of consumer.
The corporation spends a significant amount of money on mobile games and apps, which combine the physical and digital worlds. LEGO has been experimenting with 3D printing to allow customers to design their goods. Furthermore, the company constantly improves the block, adding sensors and other complex aspects.
The LEGO Boost app bubbled up to educate children on how to code. The startup also demonstrated a visual recognition-powered app that converts photos into LEGO models. The activities above helped the company make Brand Finance Global’s 500 most valuable brands list.
Every company wants to create history like these giants. So, they are deploying digital transformation in their organizations. It creates immense career opportunities worldwide. Do you want to become a part of the global revolution? Enroll in a relevant course from a reputed website like Simplilearn online learning, and start your journey!
Opinion2 years ago
South Block’s mistakes will now be corrected by Army
Sports2 years ago
When a bodybuilder breaks Shoaib’s record
News2 years ago
PM Modi must take governance back from babus
Spiritually Speaking2 years ago
Spiritual beings having a human experience
News2 years ago
Chinese general ordered attack on Indian troops: US intel report
Legally Speaking2 years ago
Law relating to grant, rejection and cancellation of bail
Royally Speaking2 years ago
The young royal dedicated to the heritage of Jaipur
Sports2 years ago
West Indies avoid follow-on, England increase lead to 219